Thor Motor Coach Video Tour & Review of Features of The Tuscany Diesel Pusher presented by Motorhome Specialist in Texas
You don’t have to be a mechanic to know when something is out of kilter with your coach. The folks at acdelco.com offer up the following odor identifiers (for smells other than that ripe bouquet emanating from your holding tank):
- Acrid odor (like burned toast) — Electrical short
- Burning material or rubber odor — Overheated brakes or clutch
- Clear liquid with a smell — Brake fluid leak
- Sweet odor — Antifreeze or coolant leak
- Sulfur odor (like rotten eggs) — Emissions equipment, propane, or maybe stagnant water in the coaches water system
The new Four Winds 28Z class C motorhome has a well placed mid-ship high definition LED TV.
- New single slide floor plan with mid-ship TV
- Razor thin Vizio LED backlit LCD TV mounted mid-ship, viewable from the sofa, dinette and bunk overhead
- Kitchen is angled to provide more usable work space without blocking the TV, so the cook can be in the kitchen while the guests are in the living area enjoying the game
- All in one back provides privacy without impeding the walk way to the bedroom
Summertime temperatures result in faster water use in both 6-volt and 12-volt batteries in your motorhome.
Check your coach batteries and top them with distilled water for the longest service life.
Thor Motor Coach rolled out their “Gold Star Inspection” program today. The new program requires every motorhome to pass a 200+ point Gold Star Inspection before it ships to the dealership. In addition, after the dealer accepts delivery of each coach they will be contacted by a Thor Motor Coach Customer Service Representative. The Gold Star Inspection will include testing of the appliances, LP, electrical, heating, air conditioning and water systems. Each coach will also undergo a road test, high pressure 360 degree rain test, and a detailed review of the coach’s fit and finish.
“Requiring every motorhome we manufacturer to pass our extensive Gold Star Inspection process gets us closer to our goal of a ‘zero-defect’ coach. Our dealers need to know that when they are receiving a Thor Motor Coach product it’s in show ready condition.” – Bill Fenech President and CEO of Thor Motor Coach. Bill went on to say “The dealer’s feedback from the Gold Star Inspection program will be instrumental. It provides us the opportunity to be pro-active with our quality control and customer service efforts, and allows us to make improvements immediately”.
“The personal contact with each dealership is another way for us to let our dealers and customers know that Thor Motor Coach is committed to building a quality product while providing the best service experience in the industry”, stated Janaé Kurtz Vice President of Customer Service for Thor Motor Coach.
You can find out more about Thor Motor Coach by calling (800)860.5658, visit http://ThorMotorCoach.com, or writing us at : Thor Motor Coach, Inc., PO Box 1486., Elkhart, Ind., 46515.
Motorhome Freshwater tanks should be sanitized regularly, especially in hot weather. To freshen the water system, follow these steps:
- Fill the water tank half full.
- Add a solution of 1/4-cup household bleach and 1 gallon of water for every 15 gallons of tank capacity.
- Open all the faucets until all air has been bled from the system and the water coming out has the odor of the bleach solution before shutting off the taps.
- After three to five hours, drain the water system and refill it with fresh water
- Run water through all faucets and then drain the system again.
Where do we sign? This is a no-brainer purchase. Thor has built a great, small coach packed with features and at an insane price. You can now get a bus-style coach for the price of a Class C RV. And not since the “Winnebago Toaster” has a front cap boasted an “eye brow” protrusion – and it looks great. Explore this coach – and you will. It’s packed with innovation – including the hotel-style shower curtain that extends shoulder room while bathing. Oh, and you can’t over-look all the pet-friendly features, built-in, standard. See our text review on the site now. A full video review is in edit now.
– Mark Summers, RV Buddies Online