Here’s a list of of bunkhouse motorhome floor plans. These Class C and Class A Motorhomes feature either a drop down bunk or bunk beds. The bunkhouse motorhomes give you great flexibility needed when accommodating even more guests overnight.
Motorhome bunks come in 3 different styles; stacked bunk beds similar to what you may find in your home and the drop down or electric bunk, these coaches may be referred to as a Bunkhouse Motorhome. The 3rd type of bunk is the stationary single bunks that are typically found above the cockpit in most Class C motorhomes.
Thor Motor Coach offers the widest selection of Class A & Class C Bunkhouse Motorhome including their industry unique DS3™ Apata-A-Room System that conveniently switches between a wardrobe, dinette booth, or bunk beds adjusting to your situation as needed.
- A.C.E. 29.1 w/ Electric Drop Down Bunk
- A.C.E. 29.2 w/ Electric Drop Down Bunk
- A.C.E. 30.1 w/ Electric Drop Down Bunk
- New 2013 Hurricane 29x w/ Electric Drop Down Bunk
- Hurricane 31J Bunkhouse w/Bunk Beds
- Hurricane 33G w/ DS3 Adapt-A-Room System
- Hurricane 32A w/ Electric Drop Down Bunk
- Hurricane 34T Bunkhouse w/ Bunk Beds
- New 2013 Hurricane 34E w/ Electric Drop Down Bunk
More about the DS3 Adapt-A-Room Bunk Bed System: