(Tampa RV Show, Florida) Thor Motor Coach (TMC) is showcasing their 2015 floor plans at the Florida RV Trade Association’s (FRVTA) Florida RV SuperShow in Tampa, Florida on Wednesday, January 14, 2015 through Saturday, January 18, 2015 with gates opening at 9 a.m. EDT.
Making a debut at this years Tampa RV Show is the 25.2 Axis and Vegas Class A RUV floor plan. The 25.2 is the first in the RUV line-up to feature a bedroom slide-out that houses a walk-around queen size bed with a Denver Mattress. The innovative L-shaped sofa with a removable pedestal table provides a place to eat, a place to watch TV, or a place to sleep.
“We’re very excited about the success of our RUVs. We’ve been on a high since last year when we first introduced them and we’ve created a total of three new floor plans,” said Joel Grimm, National Sales Manager of Class A and Class C Gas Division. “Owners feel like it was made to fit their lifestyle. They’re compact, easy to drive, and contain living and storage spaces that you just don’t have in an SUV. It’s been nothing but positive reviews.”
Sharing the stage with the RUV is the Tuscany XTE 40AX which focuses on entertaining the masses. Reclining theater seats are positioned directly across from a 60-inch LED Smart HDTV. The TV retracts into the counter below when it’s not in use, giving way to a beautiful view of the outdoors. The 40AX also features an additional 40-inch LED TV, which is convenient when sitting down at the dinner table. Preparing meals and storing the leftovers is a breeze with the residential kitchen appliances, standard in every Tuscany XTEmotorhome. The Amish-built custom cabinetry will amaze and delight, looking like it came out of a coach costing tens of thousands of dollars more.
The ever popular Outlaw Class A expands its claim as the ultimate residential motorhome with a new 39-foot model named the 38RE, which was recently awarded the 2015 Top Debut by RV Business.It has an immense living area, perfect for traveling and relaxing, as well as an ultramodern bedroom featuring 9-foot coffered ceilings and a bath-and-a-half arrangement. The inventive rear “Patio Deck” folds down to reveal the best entertaining option in the market with an exterior kitchenette, 50-inch big screen TV, and Bluetooth radio.
Other models to look for at the 2015 Tampa RV Show will be in three distinct areas:
General RV Center (Midway – Space #875)
- Vegas RUV 24.2 model with rear kitchen and captain’s chairs in living area and 25.2 floor plan with bedroom slideout
Lazy Days (Midway – Space #515)
- Single rear-axle Tuscany 40DX featuring fully-reclining theater seating and retractable 60-inch LED Smart HDTV
- Tuscany XTE Class A Diesel Pushers with high-gloss glazed cabinetry
- Dynamic and cool, new Palazzo 36.2 Class A Diesel with laundry suite
- Four Winds Super C 35SF featuring a bath-and-a-half
- Outlaw Class A motorhomes including RVBusiness© 2015 Top RV Debut, Outlaw 38RE
Camping World of Tampa (Lakeside East – Space #220)
- ACE 29.3 with convenient camp-side dinette seating & exterior kitchen
- Innovative Axis RUV 24.2 with rear kitchen and captain’s chairs in living area
- Axis RUV 25.1 with large L-shaped sofa and entertainment area in back
- Chateau Super C 35SF featuring a bath-and-a-half
- Ingenious Hurricane 31S with optional exterior kitchen
- New Miramar 33.5 model with theater seating
- Luxurious Challenger Class A gas motorhomes
- Class C motorhomes including Freedom Elite and Chateau
- Citation Sprinter Class B+
Thor Motor Coach will have something new for everyone during the show. The choices are endless and it’s a great time to find the motorhome that’s “Made to Fit”! For more about the 2015 Florida RV SuperShow, visit http://blog.thormotorcoach.com/rv-show/2015-tampa-rv-show/.